Are you interested in potentially selling your property?
Knutson & Associates is Certified in Luxury Home Marketing & Awarded “Best Of The West” from West Hawaii Today. Our Brokers & Realtors have the experience, knowledge, and testimonials to back up our claims.
With numerous professional designations & certifications in the Real Estate Industry, our team is second to none.
- Meet your Professional Real Estate Advisor. Meet our award winning team by clicking this link.
- Discuss your Marketing Consultation Strategy with your Advisor.
- Get List-Ready! First Impressions of your Property are Lasting. Make your Curb Appeal Inviting. Get Honest, Non-Biased Opinions on how to improve your properties aesthetic to maximize the potential of getting the highest price possible for the property.
- We strongly recommend doing a Pre Listing Home Inspection to take care of any specific defects that a buyer will try & take advantage of during their inspection period. Consider making repairs now so you won’t have to offer concessions to the buyer later.
- Consider Staging Your Home Properly. Work with a professional to develop a curated design custom to your home to attract the most buyers possible. It’s important to neutralize any eclectic/specific features to ensure you’re marketing to the largest pool of potential buyers.
- Your Real Estate Professional will facilitate photography at their own cost that is captivating to buyers. Our team stays current with trends in regards to technology that will enhance your listing. i.e. video, drone, twilight, matter port, etc.
- Your Real Estate Professional will need to pull a Preliminary Title Report on the Property. It’s important to ensure Title has no defects and is transferrable to the new buyer.
- Fill out your Sellers Disclosure Statement of the Property that you will receive from your Real Estate Professional.
- Your Real Estate Professional with Knutson & Associates will go above and beyond to ensure you’re taken care of in an exceptional way. We look forward to hearing from you!